As subscribers to the print and electronic edition of Reason already know, the latest issue is all about "Marijuana on Main Street: The long, hard road to safe, legal pot."
Subscribers receive the magazine weeks before any of its content shows up here at Reason.com. Subscribe for just $14.97 a year for the print edition and even less for Kindle, Nook, and iPad versions. Not only will you be ahead of the curve, you'll be supporting our work at the planet's only magazine of "Free Minds and Free Markets."
We're also happy to point all of you right now to a special online landing page that includes all the relevant stories from the new issue of Reason plus another half-dozen of stories and videos about the difficulties in shifting out of the failed drug war and into a post-prohibitionist America.
- Jacob Sullum's cover story about how Washington state's pot regulators are trying to bend the law of supply abd demand to their whims.
- What counts as drugged driving? And what financial institutions will accept money from legal marijuana business in Colorado and Washington?
- 10 Really Successful Potheads. (You'll never guess who's number one.)
- Watch the feature-length, award-winning Reason TV documentary, America's Longest War: A Film About the Drug War.
- Best online tools for evaluating legal weed.
- California's continuing crackdown on medical marijuana.
- William S. Burroughs' drug-fueled anti-authoritarianism.
- Our archive of our the very best pot-related articles and videos that we can remember.
There's plenty more at our special landing page for "Marijuana on Main Street."
Please like the page on Facebook and Google +, tweet it to your friends (and enemies), and range around the contents.
And if the spirit moves you, subscribe to your preferred version of Reason.