- Obama on the insurance mandate: It's a tax after all.
- A mysterious clampdown takes more than 70,000 blogs offline.
- The authorities step up their raids on private food clubs.
- A rebellion in Arizona overthrows the reign of the automated speed cameras.
- The FEC fines Vice President Joe Biden $219,000.
- The National Tea Party Federation expels Mark Williams for writing a racist blog post.
- BP update: uh oh.
That rate is much lower than the numbers used in the horrifying projections that shaped the government response to the epidemic.
The Clemson psychology lecturer and 1996 Libertarian vice presidential candidate got 51 percent on the fourth ballot.
The ruling says the state's top health official exceeded her statutory authority by ordering "nonessential" businesses to close.
Cohen, who had been linked with parodist Vermin Supreme, identifies as an anarchist.
I added a mini-monitor, right behind my camera, to serve as a teleprompter during Zoom sessions.