It's that time of year again—time for Reason's annual webathon! This year, we're hoping to raise $100,000 over the next eight days from readers who dig what we do at the country's (and planet's) only website devoted to exploring, analyzing, and promoting "Free Minds and Free Markets."
Reason.com—along with Reason magazine and Reason TV—are published by the nonprofit Reason Foundation, a 501(c)3 outfit, which means your contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
This year's swag levels include the following:
- If you give $100, you'll get a subscription to Reason (11 action-packed issues, in dead-tree or digital format) and a classic black Reason T-shirt.
- For $250, you get all that, plus a subscription you can gift to your bestest friend or worstest enemy, plus a copy of Paul Feine and Alex Manning's award-winning documentary about drug prohibition, America's Longest War.
- For $500, you get all that, plus a chance to ask Matt Welch and me a question in our "Ask a Libertarian" video series.
- For $1,000, you get all that, plus a private lunch with Matt and me in Washington, D.C.
- For $2,500, you get all that, plus two VIP tickets to Reason's annual media awards, held in the fall in New York City (includes pre-event reception)
Go here now to make your donation of whatever amount you'd like. At any giving level, you'll have the option of streaming your name in our "thanks banner" up top of the site.
And yes WE ACCEPT BITCOIN!
Your (TAX-DEDUCTIBLE!) contributions help us do what we do— such as breaking the story that Obamacare poster boy Chad Henderson hadn't actually signed up for anything, duking it out with Rachel Maddow on the Bill Maher show, and chronicling The Libertarian Era that bubbling up all around us.
We thank you for support—in the past and in the future.
And while you're looking around for your credit card, PayPal password, or Bitcoin key, check out last year's Ask a Libertarian playlist: