- How to make a libertarian's head explode: a bank bailout…in Afghanistan.
- Harry Reid gets a boost from a former chief of the RNC.
- The White House ponders a package of tax breaks.
- The Department of Justice sues Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
- It is now legal to trample flags in Nebraska.
- The return of Sun Myung Moon.
- The return of Ralph Reed.
The Democratic presidential contender suggests that "racist threats or anti-immigrant manifestos" could justify federal gun confiscation orders.
Plus: dangerous publishers, a history of slavery, and more...