Reason Morning Links: Parking Prices, a Border Bill, and the Big Baby Conspiracy
- Barack Obama plans to sign Chuck Schumer's border enforcement bill today.
- Gay Californians eager to marry will have to hold off til Wednesday.
- When those same-sex couples do hit the altars, Glenn Beck won't be upset.
- The president sends his ethics czar to the Czech Republic.
- San Francisco adopts dynamic pricing for parking.
- Nativists flip out over "terror babies."
- Generals and admirals to Robert Gates: "Don't take our jobs!"