- Barack Obama plans to sign Chuck Schumer's border enforcement bill today.
- Gay Californians eager to marry will have to hold off til Wednesday.
- When those same-sex couples do hit the altars, Glenn Beck won't be upset.
- The president sends his ethics czar to the Czech Republic.
- San Francisco adopts dynamic pricing for parking.
- Nativists flip out over "terror babies."
- Generals and admirals to Robert Gates: "Don't take our jobs!"
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Cops Who Beat and Killed an Innocent Man Are Not Entitled to Qualified Immunity, Appeals Court Rules. But the Cops Who Watched Are.
The legal doctrine provides rogue government agents cushy protections not available to the little guy.
SCOTUS Blocks New York's COVID-19 Restrictions on Houses of Worship, Saying They Are Not 'Narrowly Tailored'
Gov. Andrew Cuomo described his policy as a "fear-driven response," cut by a "hatchet" rather than a "scalpel."