- It's official: Wyclef Jean is running for president of Haiti.
- The Senate passes a border enforcement bill.
- Russia bans all grain exports for the remainder of the year.
- Corporate lobbyist and Democratic fundraiser Paul Magliocchetti is charged with making illegal campaign contributions.
- A frustrated Christina Romer plans to resign as chair of the Council of Economic Advisors.
- Sen. Charles Schumer wants to exclude WikiLeaks from the pending media shield bill.
- The Abbey of Thelema is for sale.
- Neo-Nazis lose custody of Adolf Hitler.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Marshall W. Anderson, MD MPH FACOEM