– Obama signs stricter sanctions on Iran.
– The accused Russian spies don't seem to have been very competent.
– The ACLU sues the government over the No Fly List.
– California begins its fiscal year with no budget.
– A 50-acre tent city emerges in Waipahu, Hawaii.
– Suicide bombers kill at least 42 at a Pakistan Sufi shrine.
– Pork beats salmon in court.
Start your day with Reason. Get a daily brief of the most important stories and trends every weekday morning when you subscribe to Reason Roundup.