Reason Morning Links: Tent Cities, Rubber Rooms, and Hemp
– An NSA whistleblower is indicted for leaking info to the media.
– Foreclosure rates jump.
– A self-governing tent city in Camden, New Jersey, avoids a shutdown.
– New York City plans to close its "rubber rooms" for teachers who don't teach but still draw salaries.
– A student organization at Temple University gets put on probation after inviting the president of a free speech group to give a talk on campus.
– Hospitals that receive Medicare or Medicaid funding now must extend visitation rights to same-sex partners.
– A lifesaving $3 technology.
– Jack Herer, RIP.