President Donald Trump: "Take the guns first, go through due process second."
- Sen. Ben Sasse: "We have the Second Amendment and due process of law for a reason. We're not ditching any Constitutional protections simply because the last person the President talked to today doesn't like them."
- Hope Hicks will resign from her position as White House communications director.
- "Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III has been investigating a period of time last summer when President Trump seemed determined to drive Attorney General Jeff Sessions from his job, according to people familiar with the matter who said that a key area of interest for the inquiry is whether those efforts were part of a months-long pattern of attempted obstruction of justice."
- The Trump administration is expected to announce new tariffs on steel and aluminum.
- Vladimir Putin says Russia has developed nuclear weapons capable of avoiding missile defense systems.
"I chose to be that guy who didn't issue the apology," says Daniel Elder. "Things went from there and it wasn't good."
And as many as 75 percent of middle income households face a tax increase under Biden's plan, even though the highest-earning households will pay the vast majority of the costs.
The Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids railed against cops for enforcing the same kind of anti-vaping rule they help pass.
It’s a jobs plan that isn’t about jobs, and an infrastructure plan that isn’t about infrastructure.