- Files for 3D-printed guns are not protected under the First or Second Amendments, according to the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- A new book, Law and Order, offers an interesting photographic glimpse inside prisons in the U.S., Colombia, Uganda, and France.
- The European Court of Justice's advocate general says the Palestinian group Hamas should be removed the European Union's terror list.
- A lawsuit accusing Donald Trump of raping a teenager in the '90s will be re-filed in New York with an additional witness, lawyers said.
- Polish is considering a near total ban on abortion.
- A new drug designed to treat Alzheimer's disease failed in a late-stage study.
- The San Jose State University president cut her vacation a day short to return to campus to address a dorm post-it note Swastika.
- One woman's account of being profiled as a sex-trafficking victim at Whole Foods.
- "Will the left survive millennials?"
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
The MORE Act, which would repeal federal prohibition, is scheduled for a vote this week.