Rape Lawsuit Against Trump To Be Refiled, Poland Moves to Ban Abortion, Bad News for 3D Printed Guns: A.M. Links
(Jan Banning/Law and Order)
- Files for 3D-printed guns are not protected under the First or Second Amendments, according to the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- A new book, Law and Order, offers an interesting photographic glimpse inside prisons in the U.S., Colombia, Uganda, and France.
- The European Court of Justice's advocate general says the Palestinian group Hamas should be removed the European Union's terror list.
- A lawsuit accusing Donald Trump of raping a teenager in the '90s will be re-filed in New York with an additional witness, lawyers said.
- Polish is considering a near total ban on abortion.
- A new drug designed to treat Alzheimer's disease failed in a late-stage study.
- The San Jose State University president cut her vacation a day short to return to campus to address a dorm post-it note Swastika.
- One woman's account of being profiled as a sex-trafficking victim at Whole Foods.
- "Will the left survive millennials?"