- President Obama is poised to ask Congress for an ISIS war permission slip.
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture considers taking the radical step of only providing farm subsidies to actual farmers.
- There have now been at least 102 confirmed measles cases in 14 states since the start of 2015.
- It's that point where we all pretend panic that Congress is actually going to stop funding the Department of Homeland Security.
- Jim Antle asks the important questions: Is The New Republic trolling libertarians, or just plain clueless?
- SEX SLAVES IN AMERICA!!!!!!!! Stop me if you've heard this one before…
- The important part of this article is that Texas laws states "that you can't shoot bears out of the second floor of a window" and "one of their cities has a law that says that women can only have six dildos."
- Sixty-four percent of investigative journalists believe the U.S. government is spying on them.
- The unemployment rate rose slightly, from 5.6 to 5.7 percent, in January.