- President Obama is poised to ask Congress for an ISIS war permission slip.
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture considers taking the radical step of only providing farm subsidies to actual farmers.
- There have now been at least 102 confirmed measles cases in 14 states since the start of 2015.
- It's that point where we all pretend panic that Congress is actually going to stop funding the Department of Homeland Security.
- Jim Antle asks the important questions: Is The New Republic trolling libertarians, or just plain clueless?
- SEX SLAVES IN AMERICA!!!!!!!! Stop me if you've heard this one before…
- The important part of this article is that Texas laws states "that you can't shoot bears out of the second floor of a window" and "one of their cities has a law that says that women can only have six dildos."
- Sixty-four percent of investigative journalists believe the U.S. government is spying on them.
- The unemployment rate rose slightly, from 5.6 to 5.7 percent, in January.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
Everyone has a right to dissent from the epidemiologists' contentment with the way things are now.
The current administration’s trade policies have left the incoming president some low-hanging fruit.
The governor's latest order dials up restrictions on whole swaths of California's economy in an effort to prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed.
The bill is unlikely to make headway in the Senate, but it could nudge President-elect Joe Biden toward more ambitious reforms.