- President Obama is poised to ask Congress for an ISIS war permission slip.
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture considers taking the radical step of only providing farm subsidies to actual farmers.
- There have now been at least 102 confirmed measles cases in 14 states since the start of 2015.
- It's that point where we all pretend panic that Congress is actually going to stop funding the Department of Homeland Security.
- Jim Antle asks the important questions: Is The New Republic trolling libertarians, or just plain clueless?
- SEX SLAVES IN AMERICA!!!!!!!! Stop me if you've heard this one before…
- The important part of this article is that Texas laws states "that you can't shoot bears out of the second floor of a window" and "one of their cities has a law that says that women can only have six dildos."
- Sixty-four percent of investigative journalists believe the U.S. government is spying on them.
- The unemployment rate rose slightly, from 5.6 to 5.7 percent, in January.
Indiana Said the Government Should Be Able To Take Everything You Own if You Commit a Drug Crime. The State Supreme Court Wasn't Having It.
After eight years, Tyson Timbs finally gets to keep his Land Rover—once and for all.
Arkansas cops love this insane practice they call "precision immobilization technique"—slamming into moving vehicles, sometimes over simple traffic stops.
The FBI Returned This Innocent Couple's Safe Deposit Box. It Refuses To Give Back Many Others—and Is Trying To Seize $85 Million in Cash.
"It makes me feel like the government is preying on the vulnerable and the weak to line their own pockets."
Over 24 Cops Raided the Wrong Address and Wrecked an Elderly Man's Home. They All Got Qualified Immunity.
There will be no justice for Onree Norris.
Why is it so hard for him to just admit he was wrong?