Tonight on The Independents: Obama's Immigration, Thad McCotter on Libertarians Rising, Ecstasy for PTSD, FCC for the Internet, Jeb's Common Core, Webb's Uncommon Appeal, Obamacare Closing Hospitals, Plus Citizenship Quiz!
Here is what you get on tonight's episode of The Independents (Fox Business Network, 9 p.m. ET, 6 p.m. PT, repeats three and five hours later):
* Party Panelists Michael Malice (spritely co-authorist) and Carrie Sheffield (Forbes contributor) on President Barack Obama's executive immigration orders, on Jim Webb's presidential candidacy, and on Jeb Bush's fatal attraction to Common Core. The duo will also join myself and Kmele Foster in taking a Citizenship Quiz at the halfway mark of the show.
* Former GOP congressman and longshot presidential candidate Thaddeus McCotter, who will be talking about his new book Liberty Risen: The Ultimate Triumph of Libertarian-Republicans, which is interesting in part because McCotter doesn't self-identify as a libertarian, though he does respect the energy that libertarianism has brought to the Republican Party of late. Interesting discussion about Andrew Breitbart, as well.
* Psychedelics researcher Rick Doblin (read about him in Reason here) on the long-overdue experimentation of MDMA on veterans suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
* Hometown Health CEO Jimmy Lewis, who will talk about how Obamacare is forcing the closure of rural hospitals.
* Kmele Foster, who will explain what Jonathan Gruber can teach us about Net Neutrality and the proposed FCC regulatory takeover of the Internet.
It is an excellent program of informative content, and will make you smile on occasion. Follow The Independents on Facebook at facebook.com/IndependentsFBN, follow on Twitter @ independentsFBN, hashtag us at #TheIndependents, and click on this page for more video of past segments.