The scandal over alleged mismanagement at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs keeps growing.
- The NSA is recording every cellphone call in the Bahamas. Meanwhile, a new comic book about NSA whistle-blower Edward Snowden will hit the shelves tomorrow.
- In a commencement speech at Baltimore's Morgan State University, Attorney General Eric Holder criticized the U.S. Supreme Court, and Chief Justice John Roberts in particular, for failing "to take account of racial inequality, especially in its less obvious forms."
- Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev says "we are slowly but surely approaching a second cold war."
- Martial law has been declared in Thailand.
- Police in the Michigan town of Brighton have started ticketing people for swearing in public.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Want to keep wearing a mask yourself? That's fine. Want to force fully vaccinated people to join you? The science doesn't support that.