- WikiLeaks releases thousands of secret files on the Afghan war.
- The VA grows more tolerant of medical marijuana.
- Overcrowding at the Love Parade festival kills 19.
- A war crimes tribunal convicts a Khmer Rouge prison chief.
- A circuit split on how far the Digital Millennium Copyright Act's rules go.
- One way to make money in the news business: as a copyright troll.
- The Netroots go to Vegas.
Can't buy it? That's okay, you can easily get the pieces to build one yourself.
A German Museum Tried To Hide This Stunning 3D Scan of an Iconic Egyptian Artifact. Today You Can See It for the First Time
After a three-year freedom of information campaign, everyone can finally see the Egyptian Museum of Berlin’s official scan of the Bust of Nefertiti.
The bill, which the state House passed yesterday, says police may seize vehicles in which they find untaxed vaping products.
"It's horrific. Men with badges and guns should not be acting this way."