- WikiLeaks releases thousands of secret files on the Afghan war.
- The VA grows more tolerant of medical marijuana.
- Overcrowding at the Love Parade festival kills 19.
- A war crimes tribunal convicts a Khmer Rouge prison chief.
- A circuit split on how far the Digital Millennium Copyright Act's rules go.
- One way to make money in the news business: as a copyright troll.
- The Netroots go to Vegas.
A class-action lawsuit is now challenging the DEA's habit of seizing large amounts of cash from travelers without evidence of any crime.
Isabel Fall is canceled. It's the science fiction world's loss.
The Institute for Justice asks the Supreme Court to clarify a doctrine that shields cops from responsibility for outrageous conduct.
The FBI Wants To Treat Carter Page Warrant Mistakes Like Training Problems. A Court Adviser Says That's Not Enough.
After seriously messing up its warrant applications with the FISA Court, can the FBI be trusted?