- Washington says yes to unemployment benefits and no to a climate bill.
- Charlie Rangel will go on trial this fall.
- BP promises to stop photoshopping spill images.
- Joseph Farah becomes a dove.
- The Department of Homeland Security struggles with the concept of freedom of information.
- The Libertarian Futurist Society announces its annual Prometheus Awards.
- The Palestine International Festival censors Boney M.
As a Friday bonus, here's Laurel & Hardy enjoying what those Palestinian festival-goers could not: