- BP aims to install a better well cap.
- Hospital guards beat and tase the nephew of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.
- The FDA is expected to approve the sale of transgenic salmon.
- The British government drops some stop-and-search powers it adopted in the name of fighting terrorism.
- Japan's ruling party does poorly in the national elections.
- Those Census jobs start disappearing.
California Tried To Fine a Company $10,000 for Ordering Blind People Ubers and Lyfts Without a Permit
GoGo Grandparent gives people without smartphones a way to use rideshare services. Regulators think that's a problem.
"There is no room in mainstream conservatism or at YAF for holocaust deniers, white nationalists, street brawlers, or racists."
"Meth. We're On It."
The partisan factions aren't fighting for anything more than the power to destroy each other.