• Ben Bernanke seems worried about efforts to eat into the Fed's powers.
• Obama will miss his deadline to declassify old military and intelligence documents.
• Some details come out about tomorrow's Afghan escalation.
• Swiss voters have passed a ban on building minarets.
• Dubai continues to collapse.
• Pollsters find a substantial enthusiasm gap between Democrats and Republicans.
• The D.C. Metro has had another crash.
• And speaking of crashes: If you want to talk about the whole Tiger Woods thing, this is your thread.