Discussed in the show:
00:02: Immigration crisis at the border: What is happening and what are we doing about it?
39:27: Weekly Listener Question: Where do you get your news?
00:45: California's recall process: any takeaways?
51:34: Media recommendations for the week.
This week's links:
- "Biden's Plan To Crack Down on Tax Cheating: Snooping on Everyone's Bank Accounts," by Eric Boehm
- "Biden's 'incomprehensible' travel ban on European visitors widens transatlantic rift," by Adam Taylor
- "Secret Recordings Reveal Officials Discussing 'Filthy' Conditions of 4,632 Immigrant Kids Held in Texas Tent Camp," by C.J. Ciaramella
- "Gov. Newsom Poised To Hold Off Recall Effort," by Scott Shackford
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your social media handle and the correct pronunciation of your name.
- If you feel something interfering with your happiness or holding you back from your goals, BetterHelp is an accessible and affordable source for professional counseling. BetterHelp assesses your needs and matches you with a licensed therapist you can start talking to in under 24 hours, all online.
- Living in a digital age where your personal data are always under attack, your online privacy seems to be a thing of the past. Did you know there is a way to protect your information and privacy without worrying about Big Tech mining and stealing your private data? Introducing Sekur—an encrypted instant messaging and secure email service hosted in Switzerland, where the world's strictest data privacy laws are applied. Take back your privacy and online security with Sekur, by going to Sekur.com.
Audio production by Ian Keyser
Assistant production by Regan Taylor
Music: "Angeline," by The Brothers Steve