President Donald Trump wants the Senate Intelligence Committee to start looking into "fake news."
- "In her first public statement since the Las Vegas massacre, the gunman's girlfriend said on Wednesday that he had sent her on a trip to the Philippines and wired her money there, but that she did not know he had been planning to harm anyone."
- Republican senators are signaling some willingness to consider gun control legislation that would ban "bump stocks."
- Three U.S. Army Green Berets were killed in an ambush in Niger.
- British writer Kazuo Ishiguro has won the Nobel Prize in Literature.
- Archeologists: Santa Claus is dead.
"If we’re actually going to be an anti-racist school district, we have to confront practices like this that have gone on for years and years."
Jo Jorgensen: 'Requiring People To Vaccinate Their Children Is One of the Most Egregious Things That the Government Can Do'
The Libertarian ticket is campaigning against lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and the World Health Organization, in addition to the usual taxation, prohibition, and war.
The accusation is often made. But it simply isn't true.
Some of Hunter's more innocuous emails might be checked with recipients.
Journalists should correct the story rather than pretend it doesn't exist.