Vice President Mike Pence visited the Korean border a day after North Korea test-launched a missile that crashed almost immediately. Meanwhile, H.R. McMaster, President Trump's national security advisor, visited Afghanistan.
- More violent clashes between pro-Trump supporters and "anti-fascists" in Berkeley, where at least 23 protesters were arrested.
- The FBI and police in Cleveland are searching for a man who posted a video on Facebook showing him killing a man and who said he had killed more than a dozen others.
- Police chiefs in New Hampshire are working to dilute efforts to decriminalize marijuana backed by Republican Gov. Chris Sununu.
- No one has taken responsibility for the bombing of a convoy of buses carrying evacuees in Syria that killed at least 126 people.
- Turkey President Recep Erdogan reacted to a slim victory in a constitutional referendum granting him more power by telling opponents that resistance was futile and they should "stop tiring themselves out."
He Lost His Eye After a Cop Allegedly Fired a Tear Gas Canister at His Face. The Officer Says He Has Qualified Immunity.
If the officer succeeds, the victim will not be allowed to sue on those claims.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
The CDC Director Misrepresented the Study She Cited To Justify Her Misleading Estimate of Outdoor COVID-19 Risk
Rochelle Walensky's gloss is puzzling in light of the evidence presented in the systematic review on which she relied.