- Vaccine skeptic Robert Kennedy, Jr., who promotes the false idea that vaccines cause autism, will have a role in the Trump administration: chairing a new committee on vaccine safety.
- The New Republic did not like Jonathan Chait's new book about Obama's successes.
- Study: conservatives are better looking.
- Title IX launch hashtag campaign asking Betsy DeVos not to rein in the Office for Civil Rights.
- Sen. Jeff Sessions says that if you don't want him to go after marijuana users, you need to change federal law.
- Draining the swamp.