Donald Trump will nominate Jay Clayton to head the Securities and Exchange Commission. Barack Obama told Democrats to "stay strong" on Obamacare. Hillary Clinton will be attending the inauguration along with her husband.
- Prosecutors referred to a journal by Dylann Roof where he wrote he had no regrets in arguing he be sentenced to death.
- Some writers are upset Milo Yiannopolous got a book deal and are helping to get him more publicity.
- Mark Zuckerberg wants to visit all 50 states in 2017.
- Fourteen months after the election, Haiti has a new president-elect.
- North Korea has a government-customized Android tablet.
President Donald Trump and Gov. Scott Walker promised thousands of jobs in return for billions of dollars in subsidies from the state. More than two years later, there's little to show for it.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.
Plus: White House responds about missing migrant parents, Florida's failing foster care system, and more...
When a coronavirus vaccine is ready, it will be distributed through normal civilian supply chains to your doctor's office and local pharmacy.
Joe Biden has said plenty of regrettable things about criminal justice, but that wasn't one of them.