- Donald Trump seems to be mad about Vanity Fair's negative review of Trump Grill.
- Marijuana is legal in Massachusetts, as of today.
- Facebook has announced new features to fight "fake news."
- Only about 1,000 people have been evacuated from devastated East Aleppo.
- Missouri school district issues apology after its students hold up Trump sign, then turn their backs on black basketball players during introductions.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Comedy, meet cancel culture
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Ontario has lost millions trying to sell cannabis.