Brown University Professor Glenn Loury: "We're not supposed to notice that Asians are being turned away in droves from the elite universities. We're not supposed to notice that blacks are included on the basis of some silly argument about diversity."
- Critics say Disney's Moana costume is cultural appropriation.
- And the new Jumanji movie is sexist.
- Sen. Elizbeth Warren wants the CEO of Wells Fargo to resign.
- "Nazi Who Originated Donald Trump Jr.'s Skittle Analogy Was Hanged at Nuremberg," according to The Intercept.
- Washington, D.C. residents: prepare to pay sales tax on Amazon orders.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
This vote is "a hopeful sign that the harmful policies of marijuana prohibition will soon be a relic of the past."
Appeals Court Rejects Qualified Immunity Claim by Dallas Transit Cop Who Arrested a Photographer for Taking Pictures
Officer Stephanie Branch arrested Avi Adelman for criminal trespass even though he was not doing anything illegal.