In a speech that ran over 70 minutes, Donald Trump accepted the Republican Party's presidential nomination Thursday night, bashed free trade, and warned that we are in a "moment of crisis" from which he alone can save us.
- Despite the dire tone of Trump's terror dream speech, the scene on the streets of cop- and activist-overrun Cleveland throughout the week was overwhelmingly peaceful and jovial.
- Ivanka Trump spent her convention speech trying to convince America that her father isn't sexist, borrowing liberal talking points about the gender wage gap, and explaining that her father would make "quality childcare accessible to all."
- Utah delegates to the GOP convention told Reason they felt "disenfranchised from the Republican Party" and may vote for Gary Johnson in November.
- "If the GOP was serious about changing its slow march to irrelevance, there should have been 10 [Peter] Thiel's to every Joe Arpaio, rather than the other way around."
- Director Oliver Stone warns that Pokemon Go is a form of "surveillance capitalism" that will lead to "a robot society" and then "totalitarianism."
- Don't drink the water in Hugo, Colorado, if you've got a drug test coming up.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Government officials who wield land grabs to pick economic winners and losers now want to use them to kill disfavored businesses.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."