In a speech that ran over 70 minutes, Donald Trump accepted the Republican Party's presidential nomination Thursday night, bashed free trade, and warned that we are in a "moment of crisis" from which he alone can save us.
- Despite the dire tone of Trump's terror dream speech, the scene on the streets of cop- and activist-overrun Cleveland throughout the week was overwhelmingly peaceful and jovial.
- Ivanka Trump spent her convention speech trying to convince America that her father isn't sexist, borrowing liberal talking points about the gender wage gap, and explaining that her father would make "quality childcare accessible to all."
- Utah delegates to the GOP convention told Reason they felt "disenfranchised from the Republican Party" and may vote for Gary Johnson in November.
- "If the GOP was serious about changing its slow march to irrelevance, there should have been 10 [Peter] Thiel's to every Joe Arpaio, rather than the other way around."
- Director Oliver Stone warns that Pokemon Go is a form of "surveillance capitalism" that will lead to "a robot society" and then "totalitarianism."
- Don't drink the water in Hugo, Colorado, if you've got a drug test coming up.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Navy Confirms Authenticity of UFO Videos Published by Blink-182 Frontman's Extraterrestrial Research Organization
The videos show a U.S. military jet's encounter with what appears to be a fast-moving, unidentified object.