- Fight for our love, Republicans! Fight! Fight! Fight! (Also: Reason will be live-tweeting the debates, so check back in with us!)
- Oh, the Democrats are going to have some debates, too. There will be only six, prompting some candidates to accuse the party of favoring heavy front-runner Hillary Clinton.
- Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane has been charged with leaking grand jury information in order to embarrass her foes. The governor has called for her to step down.
- While at the IRS, Lois Lerner apparently considered targeting for an audit the foundation that paid Bristol Palin to be a spokesperson. Emails also indicate she also thought President Abraham Lincoln should have just let the south leave the union.
- Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner has signed legislation giving terminally ill patients the "right to try" experimental drugs that have not completed the full approval process.
- A suicide bomber killed 15 in an attack on a mosque in southwest Saudi Arabia.
New at Reason
Why the GOP Sucks at Courting Millennials: 'The Selfie Vote' Author Kristen Soltis Anderson:The Republican pollster talks to Nick Gillespie about how to win the hearts and minds of a generation that has yet to realize its own political power. By Nick Gillespie & Anthony L. Fisher