According to a new poll out today from Quinnipiac University, Hillary Clinton "is not honest and trustworthy, Florida voters say 51—43 percent, Ohio voters say 53—40 percent and Pennsylvania voters say 54—40 percent."
- At a campaign stop today in South Carolina, Hillary Clinton is expected to unveil a plan calling for tax credits for businesses that hire and train apprentices.
- A New York appeals court heard arguments yesterday over whether to release the grand jury minutes from the Eric Garner case. Garner was the Staten Island man who died after NYPD officer Daniel Pantaleo placed him in a chokehold. The grand jury declined to indict Pantaleo despite video evidence showing Garner's death.
- California has cut off the water to the upscale town of Mountain House.
- Neil Young is not happy about the fact that his song "Rockin' in the Free World" was played at Donald Trump's press conference yesterday.
- The Golden State Warriors beat the Cleveland Cavaliers last night to win the NBA championship.