Come for the story of an Ohio bartender who tried to poison the weepy, mahogony House Speaker, stay for the squabble over teacher tenure and the attacks on the new face of reform, Campbell Brown. Also, there's some Mitt Romney and some Social Security privatization in there. Reason Managing Editor Katherine Mangu-Ward debates New America's Mark Schmitt in today's Bloggingheads.tv.
Mark Schmitt (New America) and Katherine Mangu-Ward (Reason)
- Will the conservative base pick the GOP nominee in 2016? 7:28
- Does government help the middle class too much? 7:00
- How Obamacare hurts conservatives' Social Security plans 6:54
- Ohio bartender tries to poison John Boehner—what?!? 5:20
- Campbell Brown sues to end teacher tenure 9:37
- Debating a financial transaction tax 9:28
Start your day with Reason. Get a daily brief of the most important stories and trends every weekday morning when you subscribe to Reason Roundup.