Tonight's theme episode of The Independents (Fox Business Network, 9 p.m. ET, 6 p.m. PT, with re-airs three and five hours later) is a timely examination of "The Evolution of Terror" in our troubled age. Guests include:
* Anjem Choudary, the controversial British Muslim apologist for Sharia law and the Islamic State, who will get shouty and shrill about whether 9/11 was a bad thing & so forth.
* Brad Thor, thriller writer and conservative commentator, who will talk about the Department of Homeland Security's "Analytical Red Cell Unit" of fiction-spinners who help dream up terrorism scenarios.
* Occidental University historian and Reason contributor Thaddeus Russell, who will talk about the relatively recent history of Arab/Muslim anti-American terrorism, and also about the contentious theory of "blowback."
* Frequent foreign policy guest Michael Weiss, who will attempt to describe what life is like under ISIS.
* Former FBI/Border Patrol agent Cesar Paz, who will warn about the alleged Islamic threat along the southern border.
* Ex-CIA employee Mike Baker, who will describe how Islamic terrorist tactics have (and have not) changed over the last 13 and 26 years.
It is a wide-ranging, stimulating, and occasionally combative show, and I think you will like it.