At 57 percent, President Obama is enjoying his highest approval ratings since Navy SEALs killed Osama bin Laden.
- 146,000 new jobs were created in November, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, moving the unemployment rate down to 7.7 percent, the lowest it's been since 2008.
- Much hullabaloo over the first medical marijuana dispensary to open in New Jersey, three years after a law allowing it was passed. "I've got joint pain!"
- Egyptians are pouring in to Tahrir Square to protest Morsi, the Muslim Brotherhood, and the draft constitution that will be voted on next week.
- The battle for Damascus has been taken to the international airport, where rebels warn civilians and airlines to enter only at their own risk.
- North Korea's planned missile launch may be being delayed on account of snow.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!