A.M. Links: Obama Approval Rating Highest in Year and a Half, Unemployment Down to 7.7 Percent, Snow May Be Delaying North Korea Missile Launch
At 57 percent, President Obama is enjoying his highest approval ratings since Navy SEALs killed Osama bin Laden.
- 146,000 new jobs were created in November, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, moving the unemployment rate down to 7.7 percent, the lowest it's been since 2008.
- Much hullabaloo over the first medical marijuana dispensary to open in New Jersey, three years after a law allowing it was passed. "I've got joint pain!"
- Egyptians are pouring in to Tahrir Square to protest Morsi, the Muslim Brotherhood, and the draft constitution that will be voted on next week.
- The battle for Damascus has been taken to the international airport, where rebels warn civilians and airlines to enter only at their own risk.
- North Korea's planned missile launch may be being delayed on account of snow.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!