- Jack Abramoff accuses Newt Gingrich of corruption.
- Republican direct mail pioneer Richard Viguerie says "there's no conservative case for Mitt Romney."
- The Internet rises up like a hydra to tell Congress not to pass the Stop Online Piracy Act.
- America is not the fattest country in the world.
- The drought in Texas may last through 2020.
- Jerry Sandusky's interview with NBC, in which he said he showered with–but did not rape–young people, has inspired former young people to come forward and share their stories about how Sandusky is a liar (and a rapist).
- New report: "Having school resource officers (SROs) and other police in schools causes more harm than good."
New at Reason.tv: "Occupy Wall Street Removed from Zuccotti Park by NYPD (11/15/2011)"