- House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer opposes a White House executive order that would require government contractors to disclose every political donation made by their employees.
- The IRS has its eye on large anonymous donations to 501(c)(4) organizations.
- Like Senator Harry Reid and President Obama, Senator Charles Schumer was against raising the debt ceiling before he was for it.
- The Navy wrote guidelines for marrying gay sailors in states where it's legal to get gay married, but decided last night to rescind those rules.
- Budgets, budgets every where, and all the votes did shrink.
- PBS/Frontline investigates the kill/capture program that led to OBL's, uh, capture/kill.
- The Delta floods.
The latest from Reason.tv:"Governments vs. Markets: Julian Morris on Environmental Protection"