- Ohio Senate passes bill restricting collective bargaining rights of public sector unions.
- Army files 22 new charges against Bradley Manning, including "aiding the enemy," which is punishable by death.
- Rebels hold off Gadaffi; U.S. balks on airstrikes.
- NATO airstrike reportedly kills nine Afghan children.
- Obama to scold Mexican President Calderon over drug war violence, then promise $1.4 billion more in aid to perpetuate it.
- Study: Earth could be on the verge of another mass extinction.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.