- Ohio Senate passes bill restricting collective bargaining rights of public sector unions.
- Army files 22 new charges against Bradley Manning, including "aiding the enemy," which is punishable by death.
- Rebels hold off Gadaffi; U.S. balks on airstrikes.
- NATO airstrike reportedly kills nine Afghan children.
- Obama to scold Mexican President Calderon over drug war violence, then promise $1.4 billion more in aid to perpetuate it.
- Study: Earth could be on the verge of another mass extinction.
"If we’re actually going to be an anti-racist school district, we have to confront practices like this that have gone on for years and years."
The findings suggest that people infected in Connecticut were 10 times as likely to die as people infected in Utah or Oregon.
Jo Jorgensen: 'Requiring People To Vaccinate Their Children Is One of the Most Egregious Things That the Government Can Do'
The Libertarian ticket is campaigning against lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and the World Health Organization, in addition to the usual taxation, prohibition, and war.
Massive Rent Declines in America's Most Expensive Cities Prove, Once Again, That Supply and Demand Is Real
San Francisco, New York City, Boston, and other large metro areas have posted double-digit drops in rent.
We can increasingly live where we please while working jobs of our choice. What we do with that bonanza is up to us.