Reason Morning Links: Public Union-Busting Bill in Ohio, New Charges for Manning, Obama Meets With Calderon
- Ohio Senate passes bill restricting collective bargaining rights of public sector unions.
- Army files 22 new charges against Bradley Manning, including "aiding the enemy," which is punishable by death.
- Rebels hold off Gadaffi; U.S. balks on airstrikes.
- NATO airstrike reportedly kills nine Afghan children.
- Obama to scold Mexican President Calderon over drug war violence, then promise $1.4 billion more in aid to perpetuate it.
- Study: Earth could be on the verge of another mass extinction.