- Poverty is way up.
- So are foreclosures.
- Officials fear violence in Saturday's Afghan election.
- Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert announce their own Washington rallies.
- The Senate passes a package of loan guarantees and tax breaks for small businesses.
- The acid attack in Washington state was a hoax.
- So is Joaquin Phoenix's hip hop career.
- The Tea Party movement arrives in Australia.
- IHOP vs. IHOP.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Ontario has lost millions trying to sell cannabis.