Reason Morning Links: Surveillance, Lindsay Lohan, and a Sex Tape
- The million-dollar Senate seat.
- The Oscar Grant verdict: involuntary manslaughter.
- The National Security Agency extends its reach.
- Ten bumbling Russian agents plead guilty and head home.
- A federal judge overturns part of the Defense of Marriage Act.
- The European Court of Human Rights won't deport four terror suspects to the U.S.
- Lindsay Lohan discovers the Cato Institute.
- French doctors—no, not this one—carry out the world's first full-face transplant.
- Who has the rights to the John Edwards sex tape?