– BP agrees to set up a $20 billion claim fund.
– A jobs bill fails in the Senate.
– Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac must delist from the New York Stock Exchange.
– The biggest criminal case to emerge from the financial crisis.
– More than 90 banks and thrifts missed their last TARP payments.
– Tea party protests pop up in Russia, Israel, and the Netherlands.
Start your day with Reason. Get a daily brief of the most important stories and trends every weekday morning when you subscribe to Reason Roundup.