- Obama pledges $400 million in aid to Palestinians.
- Bernanke to Congress: Deal with deficit . . . but later.
- Website that facilitates adultery bids for naming rights to new NFL stadium.
- BP stock has plunged nearly 50 percent since oil spill began.
- Iranian opposition leaders say sanctions, confrontations with the west will hurt them more than the government.
- Congressional watchdog group slams AIG bailout.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
Trump: If the President Doesn't Have Standing to Pursue Wild, Unsubstantiated Claims of Election Fraud, Who Does?
Fox News interviewer Maria Bartiromo uncritically accepts Trump's outlandish conspiracy theory.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?