- GOP calling for investigation into Pennsylvania Democratic Senate hopeful Sestak's suggestion that White House offered him a job in exchange for not challenging Sen. Arlen Specter (D-Penn.).
- Sandra Day O'Connor voices support for Elena Kagan nomination.
- Apple tops Microsoft to become America's top tech company.
- White House to announce six-month moratorium on deepwater drilling.
- End to Don't Ask/Don't Tell could face vote in Congress today.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Nate and Lesley Oseep
No, but that's not stopping a litigious vegan from making his case.
The government's surveillance of Carter Page might not have been improperly motivated, but it was still seriously flawed.
Plus: Provocative reindeer cause trouble for beer label, Law & Order's sex work fantasy, and more...