Reason Morning Links: O'Connor Backs Kagan, Moratorium on Drilling, Apple Tops in Tech
- GOP calling for investigation into Pennsylvania Democratic Senate hopeful Sestak's suggestion that White House offered him a job in exchange for not challenging Sen. Arlen Specter (D-Penn.).
- Sandra Day O'Connor voices support for Elena Kagan nomination.
- Apple tops Microsoft to become America's top tech company.
- White House to announce six-month moratorium on deepwater drilling.
- End to Don't Ask/Don't Tell could face vote in Congress today.