- Obama orders 1,200 National Guard troops to the U.S.-Mexican border.
- Police chiefs worry that Arizona immigration bill spin-offs will lead to increase in crime.
- Obama, Senate Republicans tangle at luncheon.
- Jamaican slum "prepares for war" as government closes in on drug kingpin.
- Manhattan community board votes to allow construction of controversial Muslim community center near Ground Zero.
Biden's Latest Round of Student Loan Debt Forgiveness Is an Indictment of Federal Higher Education Subsidies
Thirty-five years after Bill Bennett sounded the alarm about student loan defaults, we still haven't learned a damn thing.
But the appeals court wasn't having it.
In 2018, the Republican said family separations were "tragic and heart-rending."
Rules range from absurd to appalling without respect for civil liberties or basic logic.
A new survey of students' free speech attitudes has both encouraging and worrying findings.