Chatter and commentary around the Interwebs on the Times Square bombing case:
- Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Rep. Peter King (R-NY): We shouldn't have Mirandized him!
- James Joyner (quoting others): Um, idiots, he's an American citizen.
- Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.): So strip him of his citizenship!
- Washington Post: Case shows limits of video surveillance.
- Christian Science Monitor: Blame Craigslist!
- Daily Caller: Still waiting on lefty blogs, Mayor Bloomberg to walk back attempts to link the attempted bombing to the Tea Parties.
- Slate (via Twitter): It's a bad day to be named Faisal Shahzad.
- James Fallows: If the TSA were running New York.