Reason Morning Links: Mysterious Raids, a Secret Treaty, and a Glimpse Inside the Health Care Bill
– Terrorists kill dozens in the Moscow Metro.
– The White House makes 15 recess appointments.
– The feds carry out weekend raids in the midwest; the arrestees apparently include members of Hutaree, a Christian paramilitary group.
– The votes in Iraq are counted, and the fellow who finished second doesn't want to concede.
– The health care bill includes $250 million for abstinence education.
– Thanks to a leak, you can download a draft of the secret Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement.