- Pennsylvania judges who sent kids to juvenile detention centers in exchange for kickbacks will be immune from lawsuits for decisions made while on the bench.
- Lou Dobbs reaches out to Latinos, says he supports plan to legalize undocumented workers. Really.
- Washington Post closes last remaining U.S. bureaus outside of D.C.
- Number of new U.S. troops in Afghanistan now looking to be around 30,000.
- Some good news: Worldwide HIV infections in decline.
If the findings are true, that's really great news.
Governments overplayed their hands with mandates that they are losing the ability to enforce.
Fitness centers across the state are turning up the resistance to lockdown orders.
It's been nearly four months since a Maryland SWAT team killed Duncan Lemp, and there's been no transparency.