Reason Morning Links: Global HIV Cases Drop, Judicial Immunity for Corrupt Judges, Lou Loves the Latinos
- Pennsylvania judges who sent kids to juvenile detention centers in exchange for kickbacks will be immune from lawsuits for decisions made while on the bench.
- Lou Dobbs reaches out to Latinos, says he supports plan to legalize undocumented workers. Really.
- Washington Post closes last remaining U.S. bureaus outside of D.C.
- Number of new U.S. troops in Afghanistan now looking to be around 30,000.
- Some good news: Worldwide HIV infections in decline.