• Questions for the FTC on its new blogger disclosure rules.
• Obama, Dems say plan to expand social programs isn't a new stimulus package, just an "extension" of the old one.
• NYC study finds that posting calorie counts at fast food restaurants doesn't change consumer habits.
• Meanwhile, the city is effectively banning school bake sales. You know, for the kids.
• Scientists behind digital photography, fiber optics advances win Nobel Prize in Physics.
EDIT: Jesse Walker linked to the bake sale ban yesterday. So here's your food-related bonus link: Do farmers' markets really strengthen local communities?