The would-be Democratic presidents are meeting for the third time tonight at Howard University for a forum on minority issues. The questioners: Michel Martin, DeWayne Wickham, Ruben Navarrette, Jr. The host: Tavis Smiley.
The video feed will be here at 9 p.m. but I have a prior engagement and won't be liveblogging. I may swing back for some post-debate spin and slander. Some predictions:
– Hillary will trumpet her endorsement by David Dinkins, the greatest urban leader of the 20th Century.
– Barack Obama will talk more about his law school and community organizer days than his days (ok, months) in the Senate.
– John Edwards will try to talk about Ann Coulter before breaking down in tears.
– Bill Richardson will promise to appoint the most diverse cabinet ever-ever.
– Joe Biden will have to apologize for something around 20-25 minutes after the event.
– Dennis Kucinich will pledge to do something for minority Americans "on the first day of the Kucinich administration."
– Mike Gravel will break his vow of silence.
– Chris Dodd will be there, too.
Consider this an open thread.