- $200,000 for Project Alert, a school-based drug prevention program
- $7,100,000 for forensic support and grants to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- $100,000 for the Child Pornography Tipline
- $10,000,000 to Intercity Bus Security to improve security for operators and passengers by providing bus security enhancements and training to bus companies and others
- $22,000,000 to the trucking industry security program to promote security awareness among all segments of the commercial motor carriers and transportation community
- $2.5 billion for "highway security," which consists of building and improving roads
- $50,000,000 to provide an exercise program that meets the intent of the Oil Pollution Act of 1990
- $38 million to fully cover all remaining fire claims from the Cerro Grande Fire in New Mexico
- $20,000,000 to renovate the Nebraska Avenue Headquarters of the Department of Homeland Security
- $500,000 for a homeland security program at the Morehead State University Institute for Regional Analysis and Public Policy
- $22,800 for Mason County, Washington, to buy six radios that are incompatible with county radios
- $30,000 for a Tennessee high school to have a defibrillator on hand for a basketball tournament
- $98,000 for on training courses by the Tecumseh, Michigan, fire department–that no one attended
- $557,400 to North Pole, an Alaska town of 1,570 people, for homeland security rescue and communications equipment
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."